For many of us the problem with our own marketing is that it just doesn’t seem to be working as well as it could. This is especially embarrassing when people see and know you as an expert digital marketing agency.
Typically, agencies say things like:
- ‘We don’t have a clear view of the future…’
- ‘Our pricing is easily matched/bettered by our competitors who seem to surpass and outflank us…’
- ‘Too much time and money is spent on sales promotion and we don’t know how effective it is…’
- ‘Our so-called ‘innovative’ projects often don’t look much different from those of our competitors…’
- ‘A lot is being given away…’
But what needs to be done? Find out what over on GYDA Initiative.