Robert’s seventh book, Grow Your Digital Agency will be released soon, in the meantime, here is a little taster of what to expect around MARKETING:
HOW CAN YOU GET MORE OF THE PEOPLE YOU WANT… TO BUY YOUR STUFF?
In some senses, I shouldn‘t need to be writing about marketing in a book aimed at digital agencies.
This should be your bread and butter.
After all, what you do for your clients is help them to get more and better clients. So, the very same skillset that you apply to a client’s business needs to be applied to your own.
At its simplest the principles I will cover will show you how to:
- deliver more successful campaigns for your clients
- run a more effective agency of your own.
And the principles are not rocket science but just very powerful. They focus on basic buyer psychology and presenting yourself in a way that builds on the three cornerstones of:
The key questions that you need to be able to answer for your own agency (and that you need to ask to help clients) are:
- What is your MarketingStrategy?
- Which segments of the market are you focusing on?
- How are you differentiated from the rest?
- What is your USP?
- What is your Quantifiable Customer Value Proposition?
- What is your Elevator Pitch (say 3, for different occasions)?
- What are the brand message, voice and personality?
- What is your sales process?