Robert has not one but two areas of international expertise:
- He is the go-to expert on growing digital agency businesses – in Q4 of 2016 he spoke to over 4,000 agencies from Sarajevo to Singapore, Athens to Amsterdam
- He is the go-to expert for planning and creating results in your business and your personal life with the launch of the acclaimed Check0in Strategy Journal
A first-class, international Keynote business speaker, author and business growth consultant who enthusiastically shares his ‘free of nonsense’ approach with his audiences.
“The UK’s Number One Business Speaker”
Robert delivers presentations that are highly relevant and action-focused: a unique blend of hard facts, latest thinking, intuitive insights and good old-fashioned common sense with a healthy sense of humour. All focused on actionable takeaways that the audience can and will be able do after the event.
“The closest thing that today’s businesses have to a modern-day John Harvey Jones’
– Cranfield School of Management
Robert’s enthusiasm to communicate with the audience is positively infectious. What makes him unique is his blend of:
• Uncommon experience
• Common sense
• Unique author, academic, business and speaker credentials
Obsessed with customers, Robert will get the whole conference to think hard about the who, what, why, where and how of winning and keeping customers and clients.
“Robert’s style is factual, free of fluff yet simple to implement. A unique blend of real-life examples and facts. He offers practical tools and techniques for designing a business that will acquire more of the right customers. Wrapped in a great presentation style.”
– Steve Clarke
Robert has worked on designing and implementing business strategy and marketing projects with household names such as Virgin, Barclays and BlackBerry and has contributed to success stories such as Nando’s, Mitie and Dickies.
Setting up and running his first business, age 21, and now advising PLCs and multinationals, Robert has seen almost every aspect of running and growing a business.
He now specialises in working with digital agencies but also uses this expertise to spread his message (“how to design and get the results you want in your business and personal life”) to all types of business audiences
- Programme Director, Cranfield School of Management
- Visiting Professor, Toulouse Business School
- Formerly Head of Consulting/Training, Warwick Business School
- MBA, Warwick Business School
- Visiting Professor, American Liberty University
“He synthesises what most academics manage to make complex into easily digestible chunks of learning. Even better, he helps turn learning into action.”
– Prof Malcolm Macdonald, Cranfield School of Management
10 business books including:
- Check-in Strategy Journal
- Grow your Digital Agency (Foreword by Google)
- Customer is King and Kick-Start Your Business (Forewords by Sir Richard Branson)
- Grow Your Service Firm
- Bright Marketing
– The Independent
• UK’s #1 Business Speaker (Speaker Mix.com, 2013)
• Member, Global Speakers Federation
• Fellow, Professional Speaking Association
Recent clients include: Barclays, AirBus, LandRover Jaguar, e-on, Sandals, HSBC.
International work includes: Spain, France, Cyprus, Greece, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Romania, Bosnia, Slovenia, Russia, Jamaica, Mauritius, Malawi, Botswana, Zambia, Iran, Singapore.
“Robert does not give his audience the option of sitting back and merely reflecting.”
– Prof David Storey, Warwick Business School
Appointed as Adviser and Consultant to the boards and senior management teams of digital agencies and businesses in all sectors.
• Fellow, Institute of Management Consulting
Clients include: Google Partners (Singapore, Romania, Netherlands, Athens, Brussels) Virgin, Barclays, BlackBerry, Serco, Post Office Counters, Ritz Carlton, Nando’s, Mitie and Dickies.
“… fundamental in improving our understanding of what it really takes to run a business…“
-Jerry Blackett, Sales and Performance Director, Barclays
(Barclays share of the small business market subsequently increased by 25%)